Our Purpose is to lead the way with best practice in education to enable Huntingdon pupils to aim high, overcome obstacles and achieve their goals. Our children deserve the very best and we will relentlessly pursue excellence for them.
Our Mission is to have an academy where:
- Teaching and learning empowers children and develops curious minds
- There is a curriculum that develops the whole child and provides outstanding outcomes
- All children and adults understand the role they play in creating a mentally healthy culture and climate in that enables success
- Quality professional development results in outstanding practitioners who are specialists in their field
- Pupils actively think and discuss topics and issues that impact on either themselves, their school or society
- Children are equipped with academic and emotional resilience to succeed in the next step of their academic career