Lunches are cooked in a well-equipped kitchen on the school premises; the meals are of a very high standard and are popular with children and staff. The cost of a school meal is £2.20 per day (£11.00 per week). Please see our menus.
School meals must be paid weekly on a Monday morning using our school gateway app. The School office will send text reminders for outstanding school meal balances. If you believe you are entitled to free school meals, please contact the school office. Dietary requirements can be catered for upon receiving a letter from your GP. If you child has a special dietary requirement, please contact the school office on 01159156841.
2023/2024 Dinner money ammounts
Daily: £2.20 Weekly £11.00
Autumn 2 term – November to December 2023 £72.60
Spring Term 1 January to February half term – £57.20
Spring Term 2 February to Easter half term – £63.80
Whole of spring term £121.00
Summer 1 term April until May half term – £61.60
Summer 2 term June to end of summer term – £85.20
Whole of summer term – £147.40
Breakfast club is run every morning 8.15-8.45am at a cost of £2 per day. Breakfast club is booked and paid via the school app. All information is available from the school office.
We are keen to promote positive attitudes towards healthy eating in our school. School meals are cooked on-site using fresh ingredients and are very popular with our children. We ask parents of children who bring in a packed lunch to make sure it is healthy and does not include chocolate, sweets or fizzy drinks.
Due to potential allergies, no packed lunch items should contain nuts, or nuts products i.e. Nutella & peanut butter.
All children can bring a water bottle and are encouraged to drink water throughout the school day. We are part of the national fruit initiative and give a free piece of fruit to Infant children at morning break.
Our school milk scheme
The school milk scheme is available to all of our pupils from Nursery up to Year 2 and we would like to invite you to register your child. School milk is free for under-5s, and for over-5s milk is available at a price of 22p per day.
Each child that registers with Cool Milk will receive a 189ml portion of semi-skimmed milk every day, delivered fresh and chilled to the classroom. Their school milk will not only provide them with essential nutrients, but as it is rehydrating and energy boosting it also bridges the gap between breakfast and lunch to help children stay focused. For more information on how milk can benefit children visit www.coolmilk.com/why-milk-is-great.
How to register
If your child is under five:
- Register online at www.coolmilk.com or complete a registration form available from the school office
- Register by a Tuesday at 5pm for your child’s free milk to start the following week
- Free milk will continue until the Friday before your child’s fifth birthday. You will receive a payment request four weeks before their birthday – if you wish your child to continue to receive school milk, simply make a payment
If your child is five or older:
- Register and pay online at www.coolmilk.com
- Alternatively, fill in a registration form available from the school office – once Cool Milk has processed your form, you will receive a payment request
- You can pay Cool Milk either online, over the phone or at a local PayPoint in half-termly, termly or annual instalments.
- Please pay by a Tuesday at 5pm for your child’s milk to start the following week
If you have any questions regarding school milk please visit www.coolmilk.com or contact Cool Milk directly on 0844 854 2913. More information on milk is also available from the school.